3.20.2007

Cohen Turns 1 Years Old!



Where did that year go! I have a one year old. But it dosnt make sense...I didnt get older, how did my baby? I am gonna have kids driving and I am going to still feel like I am a teenager. *sigh* And wow, did parenting become challenging at one year. We have the biting, and the throwing the food over the tray, the sit still while I change you...and on and on. But, I am determined to win!

He is starting to say words...well, I would describe them as words, you may call them whatever language you want.
Bottle= "baaa"
Bath= "Ba"
Ben="Be"
Mom="mamamamama"
Dad="dadadada"
JayJay= "ja ja"

The day of the party...well that was interesting...the child has more then enough clothes to last all of 2007. The cake, agh yes, the cake. I feel as though I have done a great job feeding my child. He hates cake, he hates cookies. Ice cream was ok, but the cake...no. He would have nothing to do with it. Just look at that face of disgust!


No comments: