4.10.2007

Quick look at the trip

Well our vacation was very hot! As you can see in our tans, OK OK I'm red not tan...but you get the point. St Thomas was definitely an expensive island! Not the most beautiful island, so we went to St Johns....GORGEOUS! Highly Highly recommend seeing that island.

Here is a photo in our room, there was no queen/king bed...2 fulls that we had to push together. But it was nice, I had my own covers for once!

This photo was at Trunks Bay, St John. As you can see it is very pretty!


St Johns as well, we found this spot with old ruins, made for some great photos. Especially since I was taking Heathers Sr. pics there.


Not sure where on St Johns this is, but it too had a great view. Yeah! I have photos of me and Aaron again.

But I am glad to be back in a routine again.

No comments: