9.07.2008

We're Back!

So I am back in Costa Rica....and should have a lil more time on my hands to get my blog up and going again. Only problem...my computer crashed 2 weeks plus ago and I am still waiting! Ugh! So my blogging is really bad. I also did 7 photoshoots while I was in MI and that was enough to make me go crazy then to have my comp crash during it all...Not cool at all.

Hopefully I get it back this week. But my loving hubby has allowed me to use his comp occasionally so I will add a few photos from Aug. More to come obviously when my comp is back in my loving arms haha.

My bro waving to someone, but it just makes me laugh when I see it. Hahaha.

Of course another great photo that just makes me laugh again...hahaha!

But this photo takes the cake. My dad is wakeboarding! I about died!

Favorite photo of the summer. Maybe of the year! Two of the best things that ever happened to me...makes my heart melt when I see them smiling with each other. This photo was not prompted either!

No comments: