2.08.2010

Before & After...

So I finally have a couple before AND after photos...lots of before photos of everything. Hate to say it, not so many afters. Possibly because there are no afters on many of them.

But my loving father helped build me a GORGEOUS mudroom. Yes I am a northerner...we like our mudrooms. Whats not to like? I have learned that people in the south dont even know what a mudroom is. Not even the term mudroom. Haha, so sad.

Here is what it was....and what it now is. :) STORAGE, HOLLA!

And I also have 3 dressers to work on, one rocking chair, a desk(almost done), and a cute table. Not to mention I still have to paint 4 bedrooms, one stairway and hall. Paint the mudroom, office, and 3 bathrooms...so I have a LOT to keep working on. All in due time.

Here is the before and after of my $10 tv cabinet I found at a local thrift store.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love your mud room, I'm so jealous!