2.10.2007

Practice Makes Perfect

So Saturday is my day off! And I thought to myself, Kari, you need to clean the house and strip wallpaper in your room. So what did I do you ask? Well I practiced my photography! I didnt get one single thing accomplished that should have been. :)

Hehe, I made Aaron help me with photography (no complaining allowed, b.c. he woke Cohen from his nap...and of course I wasnt happy!) So to the photo room we go...

Here is a photo I took of Aaron so I could learn which settings I needed to be at. Screw that! I dont know what I am doing...so back to automatic..oh well. Someday I will figure it out.

Agh yes here is a photo of Cohen eating the hockey puck! That may have to go in his sports room I am going to decorate this summer!
Then we come to this lovely photo! I had seen one similar to this photo online, and I really liked how unique it was. So I have been meaning to recreate it. So here is the attempt thanks to the hubby! Good job! FYI I do have clothes on.
And how could I forget the photo of Cohen grabbing his massive full diaper! The DeKleine in him coming out...hahaha.
I also really liked this photo of Aaron and Cohen. So cute!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: