2.08.2007

Hello again!

Just wanted to share some photos I have taken in the past and also some of the techniques used in Adobe photoshop. Some I have learned trial and error, others from online, and now also my Adobe Photoshop class I am in at Kendall. Lovin it! Let me know if you like/dislike any of them. Any feedback would be awesome so I can know what to do in the future. Thanks!

Here is a photo I took the color out of except for the toy. (oh and I did edit a bruise out!)


Here is a senior session I did with my friends lil sister. She is gorgeous! I didnt have to do anything! But I did play with sepia tones and a soft overlay I learned. I really like the bottom left one! All I did was a lot of contrast. The colors worked great!


Here all I did was the soft overlay, and a lil enhancement to the eye color. The overlay really helps soften skin and make everything smoother. (same for the photo below)

This one I thought was kind of fun, (You can see it better if you click on the image.) But it is photo I put in black and white then added some vertical grain to make it look like an old movie!

No comments: