4.11.2008

Another Hot Day

Well, I seem to be taking more and more photos! AGH! Maybe too many? I've decided my photos look better in a warmer climate. Haha.

So I better post what I have today or I will have too many by the end of the week.

Here is what we have done today in a matter of....the last 3 hours!

Cohen posing for me - wow he smiled! Kinda.
Me and the boys - I think Landen was actually sleeping here.
Oh this is classic - me chasing Cohen with a baby in my arms...this is my everyday!



Cohen running like the wind...everywhere we go he run run runs.
Mom pushing the boys on one of our walks. It was cloudier today, but way hotter then it has been...or at least much more humid. We didnt walk very far needless to say.
Dogs are everywhere! On the beach, streets, allies, resturaunts. Kinda creeps me out with the boys.

No comments: