4.06.2008

Hola!

So we are here finally.

The past six weeks, since Landen was born, might as well have been 2 days. I about blinked and here we were.

The trip down went amazingly well. Cohen was compliant which was a Godsend. Landen literally slept the WHOLE way. Woke only to eat, but never even fussed. Hallelujah. I did however use a pipe for Cohen. Ooops. But you know what, it was so worth it.

It is very Hot here. So hot that I haven't been able to keep Landen asleep during the day. The condo is small with 7 of us in it - Cohen is feeling cramped so he wants to be outside 24/7 but Landen doesn't like the heat so he wants to be indoors. Greeeeat!

Here are some photos I took this morning on the beach. I have some from the plane I will have to put on later ( they are on another camera)

*My three boys, what a beautiful sight!



*This is our condo we live at, for now at least.


*I think this photo looks like something out of the movies or a dream or something...I love it!

More to come soon!

No comments: