6.14.2008

All in a days work...

Here are some photos from today :) I actually have more I want to upload from last week - just haven't gotten to those yet. I also have been trying to find a font for my photos with my name...trying this one out - my fav so far.

Cohen and his love for trains!


Daddy and his boys.


Trying to work with Landen...hmm how did that work for ya?


Agh! Mom with the camera again!


Checkin' things out.

He couldn't see the helicopter it was so bright out...so here he is sporting my hot sunglasses. Cool dude!


LOVE this photo!


Super Man!


Awe, mom's favorite! Nap time by the pool. Doesn't get much better then that.


Dancing...to what music I'm not sure...


Thanks Grandma for these lovely ribs I inherited!


Oh! Are we screaming AGAIN?!? When does it stop.


Attempting to take a photo of us...I think I did ok this time around.


My sweet baby boy.


Pool time after supper. Teaching him to jump in. He's getting better, he fell into Dad backwards tonight, now that is trusting! I dont think I would do it. For good reason too!


Say "Cheese!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari, Love all the pics. Miss you guys at the cottage. Hope all is well. Gwen is sleeping at our house for a few nights while Aunt Lynn at the cottage.