6.14.2008

Obsession!

I cant stop taking photos lately! Yikes! And I just want to show everyone what all we have been doing. So, here are a ton of photos from today. My poor camera, and family haha!

Good job Aaron! He apparently has been watching how I take photos and was getting creative.


Me and the honey...It was so hot we went for a dip before our "siesta!"


Another great shot by the hubby!


Our new little tent thingy, so much sun, and it moves so quickly that by the time nap time is half way through the sun is getting to him. Not good.




So serious.


He looks like he should have a drink in his hand...haha!


Looking for "colonies" in the pool. Thats Costa Rican money...


There's the 20 colony coin...guess what that equals in US money....$0.04 Everything is in the millions here. $1,000 in colonies is equal to $2.00 in US.


My hoard of crap by the pool. When I said I took everything with, I ment I took everything with! Haha. My philosophy...if we are headed down to the pool, we make one trip!



He is giving me some great shots lately. I can not complain :)


Aaron hiding from the camera...grrr.



Gotcha! Finally he smiled!


This is my fav. view of the pool. My butt sitting on a chair, Landen sleeping, and Aaron playing with Cohen. And please don't get it in your head that I get to do this often. In fact this NEVER happens.


Series shot of Cohen's daring back fall!

Until tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great stuff, Kari---you definitely have a talent --and a cute family!!!

Thanks for sharing.