7.17.2008

Photo time!

So here is the last 2-3 weeks of photos I negelected to post. Finally, finally, finally!He's so stinken big! I can't believe he is five months old!




Here Cohen, Landen and I are at Bubba's..yum! Our friends Hundley's thought we should try it. Yup they were right its awesome!



Cohen and Parker at their own lil table.


Ya, Cohen climbed in this on his own...little big eh?


The bridge you have to cross to get to Manuel Antonio....well the first bridge like this. Ya, I couldn't believe we did this with 2 kids in the car. But then again, notice the large truck ahead of is....he made it, we should be able to right!?



On the bridge...yikes!


After the bridge we came up to a few palm trees...., no MILLIONS of palm trees. I have never in all my life seen so many palm trees. Row after Row for 20 minutes of driving. I guess they use it for lumber? I think at least.


Yes, thats ALL palm trees...hard to see though.


Landen and Aaron, chillin at the beach in Manuel Antonio. It was gorgeous there. Definitely recommend visiting it if you go to Costa Rica. There is actually white sand! (well whiter then Jaco!)

Here we are at El Avion. The brought an old military plane up the mountian and have it hanging over a cliff, its a resturant. It was pretty cool. Amazing view too. Great entertainment for Cohen to say the least.



Ya I dont know what we was doing. Being crazy.








Another great thing to visit if you go to Costa Rica. Vila Caletas. Its absolutely breathtaking. I have never seen so much ocean as I did here. It really puts in to perspective how massive the ocean is and how awesome or God is! This picture dosnt even come close to the incredible feeling you get being their.


Well, I hope you enjoyed...thats all I have for now.

No comments: