11.04.2009

25 Things About Me

I didnt know what to do for a blog today. So this is what I did today...25 random things about me. Probably a real Zzzzz for most of you but hey..its a post!

1. I love living in a warm state! Michigan was too cold!
2. I love garage sales. I could furnish my whole house on garage sale stuff..redone of course!
3. I want to road trip with no destination in mind..just drive.
4. I love showers, I could stay in a shower for 30 min or more.
5. I dream of traveling with world.
6. I can bend my fingers back on a 90 degree angel..without force..grosses ppl out.
7. I lived in Costa Rica for majority of 2008.
8. I always thought I would grow out of my "messy" stage..nope. My house looks like a teenage pad.
9. I love the sounds of my kids laughing.
10. I hate cooking...I recently went 48 hours without eating a meal cuz I didnt want to cook (dont worry I did feed my kids)
11. I lose everything. Even when buying a movie ticket I can lose it before we get to the entrance.
12. I love sleeping, but I never take naps or go to bed on time...hmmm.
13. I secretly am a Brittany Spears fan..shhh dont tell!
14. I love to dance...all the time. Yet you wont catch me doing it usually.
15. I got married at 19.
16. I had my first kid a couple months after turning 21.
17. I have lived in 6 homes in less the 4 years.
18. I love to stay up late and sleep in late. I would rather work at night. Which is an issue with kids. So now I stay up late and get up early. Bad combo.
19. I dream of being a singer...even tho I dont think I can sing well at all.
20. I absolutely LOVE living in Texas!
21. Please dont ever ride with me. I'm embarrassed how messy it is!
22. I am obsessed with music...ALL music...yes sad to say, I even like some rap.
23. I love laughing. Certain people can make me laugh so hard it hurts. ie. my brother and uncles.
24. I use to want 5 kids...HAHAHAHAHA
25. I love Mountain Dew...but it makes me really jittery..for hours. I'm talking like 8 hours. lol

1 comment:

Nena said...

So, i got married at 18 and had my first child 3 weeks before my 21st birthday ;) I too am messy and have a hard time keeping the house clean. My car is usually messy, not dirty, just filled with random things. :) Too funny :)