11.01.2009

3 Day Marathon

I know I said I was gonna post more - but this week kinda ran away from me and I have been crawling and pulling my battered body to keep up with it...fail.

My brother made an unexpected trip to our house last weekend. Which was fabulous - but definitely threw out the window my plans of catching up. But never would I choose catching up on housework over catching up with family and friends.

We joke that our house is the next Holiday Inn.. maybe I'll call it Hotelinga. :) Since we have moved to Houston, family and friends have been here non stop. There were some months were we didn't have one weekend to ourselves. It was really crazy. And I am not a very good house keeper nor do I enjoy cooking. Well I have had to do my best to pretend to be domestic, look that is. But if you do come, I promise to have clean sheets, towels, and something to eat. My house may not look like Martha Stewart...but y'all are always welcome here! And if you come in the summer months, which seems to be April - Oct. the pool is always a nice feature!

My crazy week consisted of working my kids Halloween party at school on Thursday, followed by lunch with a fellow photog who gave me great advice! Then ended with a meeting downtown with more amazing photogs and an Album co. that I cant WAIT to print with.
{Here is Cohen and his best friend Luke :)}

Then I finished processing two sessions the next day, followed by a pumpkin carving event at our friends. The boys didnt get to bed until 10:30! Yikes!{Aaron LOVES when I take his picture...good thing his wife is a photographer! Haha.}

{Aaron's first deer of the season,unfortunately his only one..}

{Here are all the pumpkins made!}

Then Saturday I had 2 sessions, and then a Halloween party at our friends where the kiddos watch Monsters Inc on a large screen outside. So much fun. Landen did his stealth move and found the Oreos...and yes...ate several. How many, not really sure. All I know is Sunday morning he didn't feel so well and I had laundry to do...yuck.
{Landen watching Monsters Inc in the driveway on the LARGE blowup screen}


Here is my first session with the fabulous family of Jonathan & Jana. Their boys are so stinking adorable, and SO sweet. But of course they had energy, they are boys after all :)







Second sesh was with the fabulous family of Scott & Lindsay. They have a one year old girl who was on the move! And she has the prettiest little face you ever saw! Saw Precious! I had fun exploring some new locations with them..I had them up and moving the whole time..but we got some great shots! Here are a few!





Hope y'all have a great week! And if you ever want to see more images I put more on facebook. You can friend me if you'd like :)

No comments: