11.17.2009

Save the Date Workshop

Just a warning, this will be a LONG post due to too many photos posted.

I am also so proud of myself, I finally took the time to learn how to make a storyboard with my logo on it! Woohoo! Makes uploading WAY easier!

(I apologize I am a stream of conscience writer - whatever I am thinking I write with very little thought to the fact that it NEVER FLOWS! Must be the A.D.D coming out. Please bear with me as I struggle to learn better writing habits)

So here is what I did Sat. besides the amazing shoot with Matt & Jill's Family. I did a workshop! First one ever. It wasn't the type where they teach you the whole time but rather had models and location. But we had a chance to learn new lighting techniques and poses. And I learned a very important lesson with my camera! YEAH! Should help me in my photography.

We had several models but for whatever reason I kept changing to different locations and getting the same 6-8 models. And these were my fave images so that's all you're gonna get to see :)

Some of these images are a bit different then I have done - but it was nice to have something to add to the portfolio that wasn't like all the rest. Hope you enjoy!

**click images to enlarge**






1 comment:

Jeff said...

Nice shootin' there, Tex! Love the sunset shots and the bride w/the chapel in the background.