11.15.2009

Matt & Jill Family

Its official - I need to do back exercises! Between shooting an AM session yesterday and then shooting from 2pm-dusk...my back kills! But it was definitely worth it!

Matt & Jill are friends of ours we met at our church when we joined a hometeam. We had only been to the church once (and only lived in TX one week) and hometeams (small group) were starting! Well, Aaron and I talked about it and said...we need to join b/c we dont have any friends, and connecting with the church will be a good start.

I went home, searched groups in our area roughly the same age as us with kids. God is nothing short of miraculous when we selected Matt & Jills group. Of the 7 families it consist of almost all little boys roughly the same age as ours. It has been such a blessing getting to know all of them as a group and individually. I can remember the first meeting alone with them...I felt so much like an outsider! Now 10 months later I can say that they are my closest friends and would call them for ANYTHING!

Well here are some photos of their ADORABLE family! Their oldest boy happens to be Cohen's best friend as well. We see him often...church, school, hometeam. :)

Enjoy!









No comments: