10.13.2009

Did that taste good?

Last night Aaron and I went to a little photography meet and greet. (which by the way was hugely beneficial to me! Possibly even Aaron??) But anyways...my dad watched the boys while we were gone. Yea to free babysitting! :) We walk into the house - I ask my typical mom question. "How were they? Where they good? Did the go to bed ok?" Ok so more like an interrogation...but moms gotta know right? He proceeds with "Kids where good, went to bed ok...but Cohen ate a penny..." A penny! Every time I leave my kids with my dad Cohen does something bad.

First time he smeared poop all over his bedroom walls. I was out of state so my parents had to clean it. I was more then overjoyed that I did NOT have to clean that mess! I'm sure there are a bunch of other fun little stories...which just makes me laugh because these are all things that could easily happen to me! But they dont...just my dad...hahahahah!

Needless to say he was traumatized and wont be doing that again...thank heavens! Could have been so much worse! But it wasnt so I'm not gonna over dramatize what did happen.

On another note - I have been starting a list of places I dream to visit. Not sure how I came across this photo - but check it out, is it not GORGEOUS! Def. added to places to visit! Cant wait!


photo by:Frederic St-Arnaud

so my DH thinks this is fake. ( I know the building is real, but maybe not the landscape. I sure hope its real!)

No comments: