10.15.2009

Shooting ADD style

Family photo shoot tonight! Score! I am so excited for tonight's shoot, they have two little boys like us whom are SO adorable! I'll post pics, hopefully tonight! I am begging the sun and heat to just not be this intense at 6pm though! 90 degrees on Oct 15...I was not expecting that.

I also have another shoot on Sat. with the most fab location!!!! Love having new locations to shoot at. My clients pick such great places to shoot! Cant wait to post photos from that session either. :)

I decided that order was in great need in ALL of my life. I suffer from a bit of ADD...I cant start 100 million tasks - but to finish one of them, nearly impossible! I have doc.s all over my house, my car is a mess, my house is...well a mess...even my computer! But not anymore. I spent the last day sorting and filing and purging.

Wow does it feel so good! I love organization - but yet I fail to ever do it...hmmm how do those two work together? My poor family.

And they say ADD is 80% inherited...my POOR FAMILY! Cohen..I am about 99.9999999999999% sure he has it. ADHD?? I know so many people frown on the idea of a 3 year old being diagnosed by it - but if you are a parent and you are dealing with a child with it - it is SO hard. I find myself finding ways to not ever have to be with him. Nap time..all day long if we could? I put him to bed earlier and earlier. I get so frustrated with him b/c he cant focus. I begin to feel as though I dont even want him around. How can a mother feel that way about her own child!!!??? I feel AWFUL! And that is being painfully open...judge me however you feel, but my life and how I feel is real to me along with my experiences...

So we have decided to get him tested. Not necessarily drug him - but to find out if this is the correct diagnosis. This way we know what we are dealing with and can get a professionals opinion and help. Unfortunately the test is a whopping $250. But worth it we believe. So we shall see...I just pray that Landen doesn't have it or any other children that we decide we want...It might be a crazy house!

Lets just say we will never lack entertainment here...whatever it may be...

I will post an update eventually...once we have scheduled and completed the testing.

Have a great day!

Oh yes and a pic....Let me go search through my so very organized computer for a photo for today...

No comments: