11.13.2009

New Location...

The search was on! I needed some new spots to shoot - because who wants the same location for all your shots. Not me!

So I packed up some basic gear...which included the kids! And we headed to the town south of us. Its that old late 1800 - early 1900 look. Totally love! Unfortunately some of the great spots are better for evening shoots instead of my morning one tomorrow. But no worries we still found some cool hidden places.

Well, the have a train museum there, so of course the boys insisted we start there.

We then headed down an ally or two....loved those spots! My fave photo is Cohen sitting on the wood looking down. So sweet. He really was just moping..."no more Mom!" "are we done yet?"

One more photo...ok one more. O, I need one more. Sorry this is the last one! Poor kids. They are not going to learn what one more means when I actually mean 20 more! Hmm, note to self. Get better at saying what you mean...kids might learn bad habits.





Yes this is my attitude baby. Well, I take that back they BOTH have more attitude then one should be allowed. I didnt know so much personality could be packed into such a little boys. And they are both mine! :)

No comments: